Sleep. (After a week of insomnia, most especially sleep.)
That life is green again.
Spring.
Warm sun on my back as I sit on the green grass and watch fields full of boys and girls run and kick and laugh and, sometimes, cry.
Family.
Lovely lilacs. Lilac blooms are heaven-scent.
Friends.
Watching my kids grow into who they are supposed to be.
Being a witness to acts of generosity and kindness.
Another day.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi CW: good to see you back here :)
i heard this great thing in a Sacrament talk. everyday, try to think of at least 3 things you are grateful for. i have been practicing.
i love the relationships and the lilacs. we have seven lilac bushes in our yard. oh they are awesome. i used them in an enrichment talk last year when they were in bloom.
peace and harmony this night, cyber sister :)
CW: i wrote grateful for's tonight. come see; this was so wonderful what happened. nighty-night :)
I wish I could have introduced you to my green Carolina. You would love to breathe in that landscape, I'm sure. It's so alive. And you are so alive!
Post a Comment