Having one of my best and well-read friends come up to me after my Z~ spoke in Sacrament Meeting and ask me if I wrote his talk.
Flattered I was.
Luke is quite the orator, too.
That makes a mama proud.
Calling one of my favorite uncles this afternoon to see if I could see him before he flies out to Mexico at 6:00 in the morning to go be a mission president. Having him so graciously tell me how good it is to hear my voice and warmly act as though they have all the time in the world for us to drop by to say good-bye.
Big hugs from said uncle and aunt. Feeling the spirit as they share glimmers of the light they have been basking in while at the MTC and mingling with general authorities and other mission president couples. Having him invite us to join them for family prayer. His gracious sweet prayer.
The extra hard and long hug he gave me after I hugged him goodbye. "How about another one. This one is for my brother." (My dad, who passed away on this day 26 years ago.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment