Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Corn-on-the-cob for dinner last night (and tonight--only this time with fresh-off-the-vine tomatoes).

Lunch with friends (topped off by the perfect flourless cake) after a crazy day at work. (Thank you ladies!)

Having second son ask this of me as he is packing for a macho JEEP trip down in Moab for scout camp: "Mom, can I please take a bar of your soap with me?" YES!

Not feeling guilty about being AWOL from RS activities in a week where there are three planned in four days.

Puffs Plus with Lotion (again)!

2 comments:

Geo said...

You are lovely company even when you don't feel well. Thank you for the hugs and conversation and for sharing my table. I look forward to the next.

Wendy said...

I had forgotten you were not feeling well. I had a wonderful time getting to know you both! If you have a cough, Buckley's cough syrup will scare your cold away. Hope you feel better soon!