notes from all over:
From the seminary secretary after I explained to her why Z~ was absent last Thursday:
Also, just let me tell you that Luke is one of my favorite young men. I have always been so impressed with him and know that he will make an outstanding missionary.
Sis. L
From a friend of Luke's who wrote to request she be put on the list of people to whom I'll be forwarding Luke's e-mails:
Hi Sister Rowley!
This is Jamie and I was just wondering if you would put me on the list of people you forward Luke's emails to. My email is (deleted). Thanks! I also wanted to thank you for raising such a righteous son who is so strong in the gospel. I admire you and your husband for all that you've done. Luke always talked about his Mom and Dad while we would hang out and he taught me that respecting your parents and elders was always one of the first things on the list to do. Thanks again, God be with you and your family!
Sincerely,
Jamie
I can't take any credit--Luke is who he is. I just loved him and gave him the space to become. But I appreciate the thoughtfulness of people who take time to write and it's a pleasure to know Luke is a force for good in places other than just our home.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
People are so generous. That's the way you are, and I'm glad it's coming back to you.
Post a Comment