Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love the rush of pure love that pours out of my heart--it's almost tangible--as I sign my e-mails to Luke with love and BIG hugs.

I love the simple act of my husband leaving the good scraper on my car window this morning.

I love a good, heartfelt hug. You the kind where you can just feel how much the hugger really means it.

I love standing on the field at Cougar Stadium on a cool but clear late fall afternoon, feeling as if I could simply reach up a little higher and touch the Wasatch mountains.

I love the hit or miss kiss on the cheek and frequent hugs when my youngest goes out the door.

I love snuggling under my blanket at night--feeling the contrast of the cooler nights and the blissful warmth of my bed.

I love my daughter singing a sassy song over and over and over for the past three hours and listing all the nicknames I've given her over the years on one of those "getting to know you" e-mail forwards.

I love when friends drop by to tell me they love me.

2 comments:

Geo said...

Does is count if I drop by your blog to tell you I love you?

Flannel sheets. Oh, flannel.

dalene said...

Yes indeed it does count--I've missed you!