One of the reasons I got to stay in my jammies all day yesterday and not leave the house is because I was spared an early morning trip to Wal-Mart by a friend who showed up on Friday with the one thing I really, really needed. A pair of snow boots for my youngest. He's been traipsing to school every day in his big brother's old snowboard boots for lack of anything else to keep his feet dry. My friend Julie was cleaning out her closet and found a pair of great boots her son had worn only once and they were perfect.
In other news, I love it when the kids' friends join us for scriptures and prayer. We're rather sporadic at best, but we try and I think it's great when friends are willing to sit and listen and pray with us just like they are family too. My kids have great friends and I love them like family, so it just feels right to have them here with us.
Also today...
hugs
hope and faith and well wishes
carolers
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment