Yesterday morning I was sick with worry. Not only over Shane, but over one of my children. One who is struggling. I realized I was probably going to have to have a talk with said child and I was worried over what to say (because if I had said everything that was in my heart and head it probably would have been more than a little overwhelming and, frankly, just way too much information).
As Fast and Testimony meeting began the prayer in my heart was that said child would feel the spirit and be touched by something--anything--that was said.
A certain person I love and admire (but who is also so way cool enough for said child to love and admire) got up and gave the best "Step Up!" message I have ever heard.
Ever.
All I could say was thank you (both the the speaker and to the heavens in which my prayer was heard) and Amen.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love moments like those.
So glad you had one of many more to come!
Love you...
Post a Comment