snow
a broken pipe
prayer
(not necessarily in that order)
a good job where I get to do interesting work with people I love (let's pray my company can hold on during these hard times)
Regan who brought in soup and pudding and two loaves of homemade bread last night and wants to bring dinner in again sometime while I am gone
Paulette who brought dinner over even though she knew Regan was already bringing it because it was Paulette's only day off and she wanted to do something (I especially love how she brought a bottle of her own homemade grape juice and bottle of 100% pomegranate juice and told Shane to mix it together and drink it so he would heal faster)
Leah who brought over Baskin Robbins ice cream (which I'm sure has healing properties as well
(This all occurred last night and over a week past when we thanked the Relief Society kindly but told them they didn't need to schedule any meals past the first couple of nights after Shane was released from the hospital, but especially since I've gone back to work and have been working afternoons instead of mornings so Shane isn't home alone the meals have been such a blessing.)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment