Thursday, March 08, 2007

Courtney's kind words to me today. Georgia's constant friendship and sincere concern. Good food and great friends.

That my 15-year-old son wanted to take a picture of a rogue crocus growing up through the lawn so I could put it on my blog.

When my workaholic co-supervisor responded to my self-deprecating comment about my aspiring to be an underachiever and keep under the radar with this, "There's nothing about you that is underachieving."

Spring! The sound of the birds singing every morning makes my heart sing. I have never before needed so badly for Spring to arrive. It's in the air. It's coming!

Watching my daughter carry one of her best friends through the frozen and ice-topped waters of Utah Lake today. Photos to come soon, I hope!

4 comments:

pflower10 said...

Sounds like a beautiful experience.
Live long and prosper you will!

Amber said...

How sweet..and what a wonderful idea for a blog! So many small yet significant things go unnoticed in our lives.

Kelly said...

Hey, Crazy that we meet this way! I knew that was you.. I miss that Big happy smile! So you know Courtney through blogging? We are cousins.... Got to love Courtney. Well how are you and your Cute family? We are dandy living in Washington and just had baby # 5. Crazy busy! Well I miss seeing you as I sat on the blanket under that wonderul tree (that has since been cut down, So Sad!) on my front lawn. I'll have to check out your stuff. This is so fun! Have a great day! Miss you, Kelly

Geo said...

In the faithful words of the Velvet Underground:

I'm stickin' with you
'Cause I'm made out of glue.