I have stumbled upon you from pottymouth's place! I am glad I did. Your honesty of thought makes me glad to read your blog. I spent a few years reading times and seasons and th elike and have now really found the bloggernacle. A bunch of women who live lives like mine and share their triumphs and sorrows with each others. Nice to be here! Thanks!
Wow! I didn't realize that talk would be posted already. It was my very favorite. Thanks, now I can send it to my friend who will love it as well. Best Wishes... Tiffany
hi CW: awhh, i just read your compliment to me. thank you. you just made me smile. what a great way to start my morning. i gotta go to work now, but thanks for the bright lift to the morning :)
PS. go check out the cool wordless wednesday photo i posted. it is sooo cool/WOW. it gets to me.
hi CW: that is beautiful what you wrote today (16apr) on elizabeth w/3 mo and 1 no mo's blog entry about input needed for a lesson. you got to me. thanks for not being afraid to really say what you think in this bloggy existence. very good.
Thanks so grateful. I wish I lived my life in such a way I could have more of those experiences. I think being aware of and grateful for them is the first step to having more, don't you?
p.s. Welcome love.boxes. I just realized my life has been so complicated of late I have been neglecting my simple things blog (could one have too many blogs?). I will take some time to ponder more simple things--or even search them out--over the weekend.
hi CW: you are so right. when you look for more to be grateful for, you end up noticing more. pretty cool how we can do that.
i am looking forward to a small and simple things thing tonight. my VT (who i would pick as a friend even if we hadn't been assigned to each other) is picking me up and we are going to spend our VT time doing another walk and talk. i love that. S. is a dear person and i feel happy when i am in her presence. so i am grateful to get to spend this happy moment with her in a little bit.
good idea, CW, to focus some more on small and simple things.
gotta tell you, you made my morning brighter with the good words (good mail) you left on my blog this morning (on the why i blog post). thanks for sharing the love and joy. it amazes me how a sincere compliment, just a few simple words that do not cost a thing, can bring such happiness to another soul. it's all good.
11 comments:
I have stumbled upon you from pottymouth's place! I am glad I did. Your honesty of thought makes me glad to read your blog. I spent a few years reading times and seasons and th elike and have now really found the bloggernacle. A bunch of women who live lives like mine and share their triumphs and sorrows with each others. Nice to be here! Thanks!
welcome chronicler. It's nice to have you here!
Wow! I didn't realize that talk would be posted already. It was my very favorite. Thanks, now I can send it to my friend who will love it as well. Best Wishes... Tiffany
hi CW: the love the conference talks. we are so lucky to have them, the authorities, the wisdom and guidance.
on another note, come play tag with me. i just posted my first tag meme last night. i really had fun with this. come and play, too?
all things good to you this day :)
hi CW: thanks for telling me the great compliment today (to my tag blog). i really had fun doing the tag. your comments made my day :)
God bless :)
so grateful--you bring good cheer and blessings to me every time you visit my blog.
blessings to you, too!
hi CW: awhh, i just read your compliment to me. thank you. you just made me smile. what a great way to start my morning. i gotta go to work now, but thanks for the bright lift to the morning :)
PS. go check out the cool wordless wednesday photo i posted. it is sooo cool/WOW. it gets to me.
all things good to you this day :)
hi CW: that is beautiful what you wrote today (16apr) on elizabeth w/3 mo and 1 no mo's blog entry about input needed for a lesson. you got to me. thanks for not being afraid to really say what you think in this bloggy existence. very good.
happy day :)
Thanks so grateful. I wish I lived my life in such a way I could have more of those experiences. I think being aware of and grateful for them is the first step to having more, don't you?
p.s. Welcome love.boxes. I just realized my life has been so complicated of late I have been neglecting my simple things blog (could one have too many blogs?). I will take some time to ponder more simple things--or even search them out--over the weekend.
hi CW: you are so right. when you look for more to be grateful for, you end up noticing more. pretty cool how we can do that.
i am looking forward to a small and simple things thing tonight. my VT (who i would pick as a friend even if we hadn't been assigned to each other) is picking me up and we are going to spend our VT time doing another walk and talk. i love that. S. is a dear person and i feel happy when i am in her presence. so i am grateful to get to spend this happy moment with her in a little bit.
good idea, CW, to focus some more on small and simple things.
gotta tell you, you made my morning brighter with the good words (good mail) you left on my blog this morning (on the why i blog post). thanks for sharing the love and joy. it amazes me how a sincere compliment, just a few simple words that do not cost a thing, can bring such happiness to another soul. it's all good.
happy night, cyber chick :)
Post a Comment