Oh simple things, where have you gone. I'm getting old and I need something to rely on...
I'm visiting, 'cause I love!!
Hello over here! This is a great blog! This morning I loved loved loved the crisp blue sky and the mountains that were crystal clear!!!
Mmmmmm. I love fall. Did you see the sunrise this morning? It was absolutely breathtaking.
Yes. I also loved that each one of my kids noticed it on their own and yelled for me with urgency that I must come see it that instant!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm visiting, 'cause I love!!
Hello over here! This is a great blog! This morning I loved loved loved the crisp blue sky and the mountains that were crystal clear!!!
Mmmmmm. I love fall. Did you see the sunrise this morning? It was absolutely breathtaking.
Yes. I also loved that each one of my kids noticed it on their own and yelled for me with urgency that I must come see it that instant!
Post a Comment