Christmas carols.
The return of the snow caps on my favorite mountains. When I saw them tonight set against the cold blue sky I thought to myself, "It doesn't get any better than this."
My new super soft black, white and olive plaid scarf. Not only was it 50% off, it's quite toasty!
The aroma of homemade turkey soup simmering on the stove (not to mention a good thyme and a generous amount of garlic).
Seeing my oldest son jump at the chance to go with the missionaries tonight to teach one of my activity day girls who might be baptized on Saturday.
Hoping the other two older kids got in to see Savior of the World tonight with the rest of the ward youth.
The new Pomegranate 7-UP. I now have a barely controllable urge to run back out to the store for a quart of vanilla ice cream. I want to try a Pomegranate 7-UP float. (But it's warm and cozy inside so I'm stayin' put.)
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pomegranate? Really?
I truly do live in a cave.
I stumbled across it the other night at Maceys and thought I'd give it a try. I like it, but really want to float some vanilla ice cream in it. One of these days.
On one of my gratitude lists I need to add my dear friend geo who reads my silly little lists and has kind comments for me, too. Especially as I have read your magnificent and beautifully expressed lists, you make my day.
Post a Comment