Saturday, April 25, 2009



Just yesterday I was thinking about Luke and his new companion and wondering how they were doing and wishing I knew more about his companion (like where in Spain he is from) and what he looked like so I could visualize them together. Luke's time on the Isle of Man has been such a blessing because of the way the Tricketts and a member there who has befriended me on Facebook have kept us current.

This morning I received the following from the Tricketts:

I thought you may like to see Luke's new companion.

He comes from the Basque Region of Spain.

We were delighted to see them both today !

He seems a very likeable young man and they are
getting along together very well.

We have told them to come to see us as often as they
like - especially for a Potato Pie !!!!

Kind regards

Pat and Tom.


I replied to let them know how they have been such wonderful answer to my prayers these past few months. It's been such a blessing to me and I will forever be grateful.

2 comments:

b. said...

They look so happy!

Seriously....look at that sparkle!

Klin said...

They look so young!

I love the glow that b. notices.