I really need to find some good reading. I've read wayyyy too many psychology/emotional clearing/recovering from trauma type books as of late. Help me get lost, please! Any suggestions?
I finally read Goose Girl (it was for our book club). It was a bit predictable, but it was a fun read and I'd almost forgotten what great escape you can find in reading. Go for it!
4 comments:
Whatcha reading?
I started a good one a couple nights ago. Have you read Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros?
I really need to find some good reading. I've read wayyyy too many psychology/emotional clearing/recovering from trauma type books as of late. Help me get lost, please! Any suggestions?
I finally read Goose Girl (it was for our book club). It was a bit predictable, but it was a fun read and I'd almost forgotten what great escape you can find in reading. Go for it!
ok, that's twice I've been recommended that book--for me and my daughter. Thanks!
Post a Comment