Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Leisure time.

I have really enjoyed the complete lack of any sort of a schedule the past 11 days. Except for going to church mostly on time, we did whatever we did whenever we wanted. And I loved it.

Today the kids go back to school. Fortunately the boys have a late-start day so they can ease into it gently, but my daughter is sleeping through her snooze even as we speak (yes, I've tried to wake her up, but I get yelled at either way and so I will let her deal with the consquences of her own choices). I think I might go back to bed. I'm not quite ready to say good-bye to leisure time just quite yet.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Am'n2Deep said...

I'm so happy that you had such a great, leisurely holiday! It's hard to let go. My husband and I sucked up all the leisure we could this holiday season, as we realize if all goes as we hope, this may be the last with so much time off...well, unless, he takes vacation time :0D.

But we have lunch today, right? What a great way to ease back into every day life! See ya soon!