Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Feeling snarky:

I'm thankful I only had to wait an hour and a half for Z~'s doctor appointment today instead of 2 hours like last time.

I'm thankful for my "almost-free" digital TV converter box. (That works at the moment, except for the channel programming part, but which--despite it's high ratings--did not get rave reviews on the news tonight.)

I'm thankful (or am I?) that every time I convince myself I can quit blogging someone makes a comment about how much they love my blog (thanks cousin via FB) or they sort of reach out via my blog (thanks person whom I will protect by keeping anonymous) and I wonder if somehow this tiny thing isn't somehow a good thing, too. If it's a good thing--if it is somehow making a difference (even a tiny difference)--can I really quit?

I truly am thankful for my real family, my ward family, my blog peeps, and my heated home.

And I really love how I can start the dishwasher and/or a load of laundry on my way out the door to work and come home and have it all washed. If someone would find a way to have it dried, folded (only in the case of the laundry) and put away I'd be such an accomplished woman.

No comments: