I love the quiet of a Sunday morning. Sleeping in until 7:19. Watching the sky change into morning hues.
I love the dark branches of the empty trees striking a pose against the brightening sky. But crabapples still bend the branches of our tree, a gift to the birds that will be grateful when the snow finally appears.
After months of days like this it's easy to wonder if winter will ever come.
But I do know tomorrow will bring another lovely morning for me to enjoy.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun to hear from you... But that photo of your face is so Beautiful! You are amazing! Loved reading your stuff. I often sneak on and read some of Luck's mission stuff. He is a Treasure! (All Because of your Mothering!) I miss Grandview hill! I miss seeing you drive by and at church.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Heath wants me to tell your husband hello. He misses those great baksetball games!
Kelly--we miss you and your sweet family, too!
Post a Comment