Going back to work Monday after a week off and having a few of the account managers who must have missed me practically gush over me because they, well, apparently missed me.
See's Candy. Just a couple of pieces of Summertime. They were out of the Key Lime Pie. Darn. Guess I'll have to go back sometime.
Having my teenage daughter ask if she could help tonight. She warned me she only had 5 minutes, but it was the thought that counts, right?
Being reminded this morning that you can make a difference in the lives of people you care about by doing simple things.
Being for the most part oblivious (well, probably for the most part in denial) that four weeks from tomorrow I'll be saying good-bye to my Luke at the airport and that two years is a really, really long time.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wonder why it is that just this morning I was wondering why I hadn't seen an update here for ages, and as if hearing my unspoken questions, Google Reader gave me 19 in one pop moments later? What's up with the Google?
(Four weeks. Ohhhhhhh.)
2 years isn't that long, I'll be home before you know it! All you have to do when you miss me is do what I'm going to do when I start missing you... go to work and serve!
geo--That's my one issue with Google Reader--I miss the private blogs. I took this one private a few months ago--I honestly didn't realize it was being read except for by a handful of people (including yourself of course). Then I kept having people who I didn't realize were reading it ask me why they couldn't access it. So I brought it back public.
I'm learning that you really can't judge a blog (or its readers) by its comments.
Don't worry Luke, I'll be keeping busy and working to serve. It's the only way I'll survive!
Post a Comment