It's been awhile.
I love the subtle pinks, soft blues and the tiny hint of purple in the morning sky today.
I love how roommates and a former mission companion from almost 30 years ago suddenly rally around my husband and it feels like the distant past was just yesterday.
I love how a blogger I only met once brought my family a wonderful dinner last night that was so good it actually enticed my husband to eat.
I love being able to be honest and true, even if it makes some people squirm.
I understand and accept why some people need to distance themselves from me, us--from the pain of our situation--but I am always touched by the people--often those I least expect--who show up for us no matter what.
I appreciate being able to feel some peace again today.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading about the goodness in people you have in your life.
I also love honesty.
Post a Comment