Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am grateful for being filled up at ward conference and for a stake president who is a man of God and who teaches by the Spirit.

I am grateful for a priesthood blessing for Shane that affirms to us that everything will be OK.

I am grateful for a priesthood blessing for me that blesses me with courage and strength and health and assures me of my Heavenly Father's love and concern for me and reassures me that if I ask and listen to the spirit he will guide me to know what to do and that I will be able to note and bear witness of the tender mercies in my life.

2 comments:

La Yen said...

He does know your name, and I am grateful that you got your blessing.

Melissa said...

I am grateful for your post that caused me to focus on the things that truly matter in life.